statcounter

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED - uum, thanks....


I know, but this is Susan's sunflower and she tagged me! Apologies to Michelangelo - I love you! Who IS this guy?! This is blasphemy!

I thought this was a breeze until I noticed unimportant things that make you happy. Here are my six daggy answers but not necessarily in order!

1. Using my very heavy silver embossed pen - Medium Black, if you don't mind!
2. Watching our vegies grow.
3. Strolling along a quiet beach collecting shells and driftwood.
4. My ride-on mower - love it!
5. Buying interior decorating and gourmet cooking mags.
6. Being let loose on a cosmetic/perfumery floor of a major department store! Like a kid in a lolly shop and a bull in a china shop!

But I won't be tagging anyone - sorry, I broke the rules but I don't know six bloggy people well enough to do it to! I know, I'm a spoilsport......

5 comments:

Susan said...

Great list! It's okay if you don't want to tag anyone. I toyed with that idea myself.

blackbird said...

Thanks for not passing it along- to me at least. They're fun to read but...

Susan said...

BTW, love the sunflower embellishment! It's perfect!

alaine@éclectique said...

Have you ever used Google Ripper? It's brilliant for finding a pic relative to what you're going to write. I just typed in 'tagged' and that pic came up with your little sunflower icon - perfect.

Susan said...

Oooh, I didn't know about that one! Definitely will try it out. Thanks!