statcounter

Monday, January 5, 2009

A BLOG A DAY?


I haven't even had a chance today to read the obligatory newspaper!  I'm seriously considering not renewing my subscription, as one can find all of the World news on the net and besides, think of the time I save by not taking the 8km turn-around trip for the paper; more time to sit here in front of the monitor!  And, as far as interior decorating magazines go, some of them must be seriously struggling to compete with sites and blogs.  I find so much inspiration at my fingertips but I still can't resist that glossy, colourful front cover!  Be rest assured, publishers, I'll still treat myself to an hour's bliss, stretched out on my daybed, a smile on my face, turning those shiny pages.  It is nice to have hands-on - perhaps I'll re-consider.........

2 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

I haven't subscribed to my local newspaper in years. But I'm with you on a few of my favorite magazines. I have to treat myself Elle Decor, Opera News, Gourmet and Vanity Fair. Have to.

alaine@éclectique said...

I can't walk past our ABC's arts mag, Limelight, Madison and the English Country Homes and Interiors. As a rule, one of them goes home with me.